For the 2022-2023 School Year, the Board of New Life Christian School is utilizing FAST to assess requests for variable tuition and financial assistance.
Before completing your application, your student must be admitted as a student or have returned the re-enrollment form and paid the continuing enrollment fee. Your account must also be current and without an outstanding balance. To begin your application, click on the FAST icon. There is a $45 application fee per family, payable directly to FAST, to submit your application.
The application should take approximately 45 minutes to complete and does not need to be completed in a single session. Applications complete as of July 1 will be prioritized for financial aid award based on demonstrated need. After July 1, applications that are received will be evaluated contingent upon the availability of budgeted funds. Families will be notified of award decisions by August 1. No financial aid will be awarded to continuing students after school commences, unless there are extenuating circumstances.
Documents that may be Required
- W-2 Wage and Tax Statements
- Most recent Federal 1040 or 1040A
- Copies of all supporting tax schedules
- Business - Schedule C or C-EZ (1040)
- Farm - Schedule F (Form 1040)
- Rental Property - Schedule E (Form 1040)
- LLC - Schedule E, Form 1120S, and Schedule K-1
- S Corporation - Schedule E, Form 1120S and Schedule K-1
- Partnership - Schedule E, Form 1120S, and Schedule K-1
- Trusts - Schedule K-1
- Year-end statements from your mortgage holder
- Bank statements
- Brokerage statements
- Insurance costs for home, life, auto and health
- Utility information
- Medical records and expenses
- Retirement account information
Questions regarding completing your applications should be directed to: